Expert Consultation for Seniors Arts Programming
We work with groups and organizations to identify resources and opportunities to advance both online and onsite creative aging programs, activities and events in the province of Ontario.
We are your trusted partner in navigating the complex world of funding to overcome challenges and barriers to advance the quality of life of older adults. With years of experience and a passion for both the arts and senior well-being, we are here to guide you through the process of securing the financial resources needed to bring vibrant and transformative creative experiences to seniors in your neighbourhoods and communities
Our Consultation Process
- Needs Assessment: We begin by understanding goals, existing resources, and unique challenges.
- Custom Strategy: Based on the assessment, we develop a customized strategy to maximize your chances of securing funding and sponsorships to achieve the stated goals.
- Proposal Creation: Our experienced team crafts compelling funding and sponsorship proposals that highlight the value and impact of senior arts and creative wellness programming initiatives.
- Review and Refinement: We work closely with community partners to refine each proposal as needed.
- Submission and Follow-Up: We assist with the submission process and provide ongoing support, including follow-up communications and project launch.
Are you ready to bring your senior arts programs, events and activities to life? Use the contact form to schedule a consultation and take the first step toward enriching the lives of seniors through art and creative self expression.