Engaging with our communities,
and exploring new possibilities
in the second half of life
- planning for retirement?
- already retired?
- ready for a later-life transition?
- we are artists, instructors, event facilitators, volunteers, hobbyists and other “creative agers” who continue to engage, learn, explore and enthusiastically share our experiences with others
- our members have been organizing creative aging programs, activities and events since 2010
- we support, celebrate and recognize the wide range of creative capacities, achievements and resources among our older adults and the organizations that serve them
- we promote community-based creative aging initiatives as strategies for healthy aging in healthy communities in London, Southwestern Ontario and beyond
- we offer local instructor training programs and support for resource development
- we provide cross-sectoral perspectives with experience in business, education, government and 25+ years helping voluntary sector leaders serve an aging population