NEW! During this challenging time when community or in-person training and programs are temporarily paused, we’re now distributing FREE toolkits and guidebooks in PDF format with a back up Zoom info sessions to anyone interested in learning more about building Creative Age Networks in their local communities and neighbourhoods.
iPad, Apple Pencil and Art/Creativity Apps
- Beginner and intermediate art skills
- Use of applications like ArtRage, inDesign, Sketchbook and much more.
- Note: this course ended at the end of February 2021….
Tuesday, March 8th 2021
Create @Home – home arts series
Creative Journaling starting March 8th 10am 2021
Register – catalogue url
Sponsor: Middlesex County Libraries
Who is this for
- beginner and intermediate
- journaling and multi-media collage techniques
- bullet journals, junk journals, art and multi media journals
- materials and supplies
- arrangement and composition
- helpful tips and techniques
May 17th 2021
- Anyone 50+ will an interest in music, theatre, art, poetry, creative writing, jewellery making and creative digital arts.
- Learn about the work and passion of other creatives in the area. Share your interests. Ask lots of questions and join the fun.
Eventbrite LINK here – register early/no charge
Monday, June 14th 2021
Creative Aging: Outreach to Rural Seniors
- Online Symposoium
- Seniors centres, municipalities, organizations, institutions, galleries and self employed creative artists.
- Using technology to collaborate, share and distribute information to rural seniors.
Eventbrite Link here – register early/no charge
Thursday, July 8th 2pm
Cool Art for Hot Days
Who is this for?
What you will learn
September/October – TBA
Who is this for
What you will learn?
Connect with us: share your feedback and join our email list:
Please use the feedback and help links below to communicate with us about your experience using this learning material. and join our mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org