NEW! During this challenging time when community or in-person training and programs are temporarily paused for 2021, we’re now distributing FREE toolkits and guidebooks in PDF format with back up ZOOM information sessions.
2021 Project Calendar
Creative Digital Arts Pilot Project
iPad, Apple Pencil and Art/Creativity Apps
- Beginner and intermediate art skills
- Use of applications like ArtRage, inDesign, Sketchbook and much more
- iPad loan program with peer coaching
- Note: this course ended at the end of February 2021….
Creative Age Journaling for creativity, health and wellness
Host: Middlesex County Libraries
Who is this for
- beginner and intermediate
- journaling and multi-media collage techniques
- bullet journals, junk journals, art and multi media journals
- materials and supplies
- arrangement and composition
- other helpful tips and techniques
Summer Sessions: First Monday of each month
Monday June 7th 10:30am to 12 Noon
Monday July 5th 10:30am to 12 Noon
Monday August 2nd 10:30am to 12 Noon
May 17th 2021
ZOOMAPALOOZA II (postponed)
- Anyone 50+ will an interest in music, theatre, art, poetry, creative writing, jewellery making and creative digital arts.
- Learn about the work and passion of other creatives in the area. Share your interests. Ask lots of questions and join the fun.
- No charge
Creative Aging: Outreach to Rural Seniors and Facilitators (postponed)
- Creative Education Project for Older Adults – Online Symposium
- Seniors centres, municipalities, organizations, institutions, galleries and self employed creative artists.
- Using technology to collaborate, share and distribute information to rural seniors.
- No charge
Sponsor: Municipality of Thames Centre, Dorchester Lions Seniors Centre
Thursday, July 8th 2pm
Create @Home Beta
Cool Art for Hot Days
Who is this for?
Home Arts & Crafters
What you will learn?
Cool ideas and new skills for home and garden creative projects
Get our summer newsletter: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with us: share your feedback and join the email list:
Please use the feedback and help links below to communicate with us about your experience using this learning material and join our mailing list email@example.com