NEW! During this challenging time when community or in-person training and programs are temporarily paused, we’re now distributing FREE toolkits and guidebooks in PDF format with a back up ZOOM information sessions.
Creative Digital Arts Pilot Project
iPad, Apple Pencil and Art/Creativity Apps
- Beginner and intermediate art skills
- Use of applications like ArtRage, inDesign, Sketchbook and much more
- iPad loan program with peer coaching
- Note: this course ended at the end of February 2021….
Tuesday, March 8th 2021
Create @Home Series Beta
Creative Journaling starting Mondays March 8th 2021 at 10am
Sponsor: Middlesex County Libraries
Who is this for
- beginner and intermediate
- journaling and multi-media collage techniques
- bullet journals, junk journals, art and multi media journals
- materials and supplies
- arrangement and composition
- other helpful tips and techniques
Enquire – Register here
May 17th 2021
- Anyone 50+ will an interest in music, theatre, art, poetry, creative writing, jewellery making and creative digital arts.
- Learn about the work and passion of other creatives in the area. Share your interests. Ask lots of questions and join the fun.
- No charge
Eventbrite LINK here – register early/no charge
Monday, June 14th 2021
Creative Aging: Outreach to Rural Seniors and Facilitators
- Creative Education Project for Older Adults – Online Symposium
- Seniors centres, municipalities, organizations, institutions, galleries and self employed creative artists.
- Using technology to collaborate, share and distribute information to rural seniors.
- No charge
Sponsor: Municipality of Thames Centre, Dorchester Lions Seniors Centre
Eventbrite Link here – register early/no charge
Thursday, July 8th 2pm
Create @Home YouTube Videos
Cool Art for Hot Days
Who is this for?
Home Arts & Crafters
What you will learn?
Cool ideas and new skills for home and garden creative projects
Connect with us: share your feedback and join the email list:
Please use the feedback and help links below to communicate with us about your experience using this learning material and join our mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org