Creative self-expression is the way we make our mark on the community and world we live in. Whether we recognize it or not – everything we do is or can be creative. By nature, we are born to create and this is the main source of our inner joy and deep personal satisfaction. Many people think creativity is just about the arts but it’s also about your thoughts, perceptions, observations, emotions, intuition and problem-solving, in other words – everything you say and do.
Every Saturday, I’ll be at Art with Panache Gallery to explore creative ideas for conscious living and life planning. Refreshments will be served.
- Learn new ideas and techniques to spark your creative fire and imagination
- Try new writing, painting and craft techniques to re-discover the joy of creating without worry, stress, internal judgement or criticism
- Re-learn how to see colour and hear creative inspirations found everywhere in nature
- Turn ideas upside down to discover innovative solutions to problems that keep you stuck
- Explore new practices and exercises to deepen your joyful connection with your body and your spiritual nature however you define it.
More info – email@example.com
Facilitator – Kathy Smith is a Reiki Master/Teacher in both the traditional Japanese Usui and the Tibetan systems (2003) and certified Arts & Aging Instructor (2016.) She is the recipient of the 2016/17 Province of Ontario Senior Achievement Award from The Honourable Elizabeth Dowdeswell, Lieutenant Governor of Ontario for her creative aging initiatives. In 2015, Kathy received the Adult Educator Award from the London Council for Adult Education. Kathy was also named to the Mayor’s Honour Roll for Arts in London Ontario. She is the co-producer of Making the Most of Your Retirement on Rogers tv London.